Optimum Jaguar Repair & Service Shop in Mission Viejo
Elegance On Four Wheels
Taking high-end luxury to new levels, Jaguars are smooth, strong performance vehicles that don’t lack in power and specialize in providing superior comforts for you and your passengers inside. Such a seamless blend of qualities has made Jaguar a must-have for drivers passionate about European-made vehicles and unbeatable performance. With so many moving parts and various areas that need maintenance drivers often choose to go directly to the dealerships for their Jaguar’s service needs but that experience is not without drawbacks. Going to the dealership is now often hampered by:
- Overcrowding and hard to book appointments
- Tire rotations and alignments
- High cost of services including basic maintenance
- Improper diagnoses lead to expensive repeat visits
- Extended wait times leave you stranded without your car longer
These hassles have many drivers prolonging times between services but that can have a negative lasting impact on your Jaguar. Whether it’s delays in oil and fluid changes that damage the performance of your engine or waiting to change or rotate your tires that ruins fuel efficiency and can lead to sudden blowouts, following the proper service schedule for your Jaguar is essential.
- The staff was very friendly and the service was 5 star all the way! Ny car runs better than it ever has. It’s not necessary!Chad C.
- With the addition of John and the expansion of their facility, their capabilities look excellent for years to come.Stephen M.
- MDM is very knowledgeable when it comes to Italian cars and they offer great service at a fair price.greggory s.
- Friendly, honest and reasonable.pete K.
- Unbelievably reasonable fee.Cliff I.
- I highly recommend them for maintaining and repairing European luxury cars.Theresa C.
- Mark and the team are great guys, good at what they do, fairly priced. Highly recommend them!Tim B.
- Mark and the team are absolutely great. Always professional, friendly, and courteous. Wouldn’t trust my Maserati with anyone else.Konnor T.
- I’ve lived in the area for 30+ years and purchased a new Maserati 3 years ago. Very hard to find a place that will service a Maserati outside of the dealer….Rob R.
- This is one of the best shops I have had the experience of dealing with.Richard W.
- Best costomer service, honest and high quality work for my maserati ghibli, you won’t be disappointed.Neda B.
- Excellent value, thorough work and great communication.William T.
- A Great Experience!I needed service for my Maserati and Mark and his team were great! I would highly recommend working with them.Rick G.
- Mark and his team are great.Jason N.
- Mark Douglas Motorworks takes care of my Audi A5. I have only been there for routine maintenance so far but am very happy with their customer service. They…Peter O.
- Super service, clean shop and VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FAIR PRICE! Great communicate and constant updates.Steve L.
- Great service and detailed. They’re honest and replaced only what was needed.Zerg C.
- Mark and his team is extremely experienced and does great work. No complaints here! I highly recommend them!bigwavedave321
- You can see the level of trust they have achieved with the caliber of vehicles in the shop. We trust them and won’t be going anywhere else.Bret B.
- Excellent service and great care for their customers vehicles.Sho N.
- Mark not only is extremely experienced and knowledgeable but also very honest; if you car doesn’t need it he will tell you.OC Home R.
- Overall, trustworthy, honest mechanics. I have recommend them to my friends who needs car services, and will continue do so.Jenny T.
- My experience with them has been awesome from start to finish.Sophia M.
- All the reviews are totally correct…Amazing.Thank you gentlemenSkip MaisonSkip M.
- I really never write reviews but had to give props to this repair shop and the excellent service from Mike. They took care of my Maserati timely and at a…Beth L.
- Always amazing service!Blaine D.
- Mike helped me by explaining all the stuff the dealership said I needed and eased my fears of the dealership quote’s.DropSquad52
- Mike is very professional and prompt. The staff is very nice and their rates for service are very fair specially for high end exotic cars.mike s.
- He has worked on a few of my Ferrari’s and always goes above and beyond and exceeds all expectations. No corners ever cut by these guys.Michael M.
- Always feel like these guys are looking out for my best interest with my vehicles Totally trust themBryan C.
- We have found Mark, Mike and the Mark Douglas team go above and beyond to do fantastic work while providing you with an honest assessment of your vehicle.Bill M.
- Great team at MDM! Mark, Mike, and Sean were very helpful and knowledgeable regarding my issues with my Maserati.Ike B.
- Excellent service, Mike was great and super accomodating. Our new go to body shop!Kiran B.
- All I can say is Knowledgeable, Honest, Timely, Professional and above all a pleasure to deal with.Steven S.
- Great service. Super nice people. They have worked on Ferrari’s, vintage jaguar and BMW for me.T B.
- Awesome job! Enjoyed working with Mike! He stayed on top of everything and called me to update the status on my M5! I will be back for sure!Michele R.
- Finished my first year service in a very timely manner. No need to go to dealer anymore.E S.
- Definitely recommend it.ServPro Of Northwest Long B.
- These guys are great, very professional and very helpful. They were clear in explaining their findings and discussed the options.Peggy O.
- Very professional in their work. Kept me well informed along the way.Robert F.
- I had MDM do a PPI on a Ferrari f430 that I purchased, very friendly and professional. But I’m happy with his service.Paul K.
- I would highly recommend Mark Douglas Motorworks.Richard W.
- I was referred to MDM by the company upgrading my stereo as the shop I was using prior was 50 miles away from me. MDM did a fantastic job. They are very…Mark V.
- I found Mark Douglas Motorworks by searching for a place that could work on a newer Maserati but not pay dealer service prices. Well I found the perfect…Debbie C.
- If you are looking for quality service, honesty, and expertise for your exotic car this is the place. You will not be disappointed. Best independent shop in…Shahry D.
- Nice place, cleaned my sticky buttons, changed oil and filter, prices are reasonableAries X.
- Ever since a good friend of mine passed away 15 years ago Charles Koff who owned the company in Newport Beach absolute Motors I have been looking for an…Oc Home Restoration C.
- Mark did an amazing job installing my H&R sport springs on my Audi. He was a true professional and the quality of his work proves that!Michael A.
- Fantastic Service. Due to all of the good reviews I brought my Testarossa here to fix my brakes, and the car now drives perfectly.Champagne Is Good For Your S.
- These guys are on it, honest and fast. Thanks again for the great work and excellent communication.Greg M.
Jaguar Maintenance You Can Trust
With over 15 years of experience Mark Douglas Motorworks in Mission Viejo, CA has the know-how to get your car the service it needs. Our comprehensive Jaguar maintenance makes sure receives everything from:
Keeping your vehicle properly tuned and balanced is our specialists’ top priority and we make sure to get the job done right every time. We back all of our Jaguar service and repairs with a 24-month/24,000 mile warranty so that you know your car is built to last and ready for anything.
Find Our Shop Today
Servicing vehicles from Mission Viejo, Irvine, Laguna Niguel and Trabuco Canyon, MDM excels in attention to detail. Our Jaguar specialists understand the needs of your vehicle and have the experience necessary to ensure peak performance for your Jaguar. Please call us today to schedule repairs or maintenance for your vehicle with one of our technicians.