Jaguar Repair and services
Elegance On Four WheelsTaking high-end luxury to new levels, Jaguars are smooth, strong performance vehicles that don’t lack in power and specialize in providing superior comforts for you and your passengers inside. Such a seamless blend of qualities has made Jaguar a must-have for drivers passionate about European-made vehicles and unbeatable performance. With so many moving parts and various areas that need maintenance drivers often choose to go directly to the dealerships for their Jaguar’s service needs but that experience is not without drawbacks. Going to the dealership is now often hampered by:
- Overcrowding and hard to book appointments
- Tire rotations and alignments
- High cost of services including basic maintenance
- Improper diagnoses lead to expensive repeat visits
- Extended wait times leave you stranded without your car longer
- Always amazing service!Blaine D.
- Mike helped me by explaining all the stuff the dealership said I needed and eased my fears of the dealership quote’s.DropSquad52
- Mike is very professional and prompt. The staff is very nice and their rates for service are very fair specially for high end exotic cars.mike s.
- He has worked on a few of my Ferrari’s and always goes above and beyond and exceeds all expectations. No corners ever cut by these guys.Michael M.
- Always feel like these guys are looking out for my best interest with my vehicles Totally trust themBryan C.
- We have found Mark, Mike and the Mark Douglas team go above and beyond to do fantastic work while providing you with an honest assessment of your vehicle.Bill M.
- Great team at MDM! Mark, Mike, and Sean were very helpful and knowledgeable regarding my issues with my Maserati.Ike B.
- Excellent service, Mike was great and super accomodating. Our new go to body shop!Kiran B.
- All I can say is Knowledgeable, Honest, Timely, Professional and above all a pleasure to deal with.Steven S.
- Awesome job! Enjoyed working with Mike! He stayed on top of everything and called me to update the status on my M5! I will be back for sure!Michele R.
- Finished my first year service in a very timely manner. No need to go to dealer anymore.E S.
- Definitely recommend it.ServPro Of Northwest Long B.
- These guys are great, very professional and very helpful. They were clear in explaining their findings and discussed the options.Peggy O.
- I had MDM do a PPI on a Ferrari f430 that I purchased, very friendly and professional. But I’m happy with his service.Paul K.
- Very professional in their work. Kept me well informed along the way.Robert F.
- I would highly recommend Mark Douglas Motorworks.Richard W.
- MDM has serviced my 2 classic Ferrari cars in the past and they are factory trained and the best.This time it was a battery or electrical issue and it would…Dr.Ted C.
- By using MDM I saved a significant amount of…Al P.
- This place is by far the nicest, honest guys! Skip the dealer and go here if you want you car done right.Joey C.
- Nice place, cleaned my sticky buttons, changed oil and filter, prices are reasonableAries X.
- Fantastic Service. Due to all of the good reviews I brought my Testarossa here to fix my brakes, and the car now drives perfectly.Champagne Is Good For Your S.
- Mark did an amazing job installing my H&R sport springs on my Audi. He was a true professional and the quality of his work proves that!Michael A.
- These guys are on it, honest and fast. Thanks again for the great work and excellent communication.Greg M.
- I’ve been bringing all of cars to Mark since he fixed my old Porsche (911) for a fraction of what another shop quoted me.Mikayla F.
- Got my BMW M3’s brakes replaced here last week and was very satisfied with Mark’s work.Jeevani W.
- I’m glad that there’s a good auto repair service for exotic cars in Mission Viejo.Alton W.
- I have been a back a few times now and I’m happy with his work, his Maserati knowledge and his prices.Charlie H.
- I was amazed at how knowledgeable the techs here were. Since then I’ve been bringing all of my other vehicles.Skip T.
- Fantastic service and personal touch!Daryl J.
Jaguar Maintenance You Can TrustWith over 15 years of experience Mark Douglas Motorworks in Mission Viejo, CA has the know-how to get your car the service it needs. Our comprehensive Jaguar maintenance makes sure receives everything from:
- Mileage specific service appointments that take care of things like oil and filter, fluid changes, tire filling and rotation, check all belts and hoses
- Diagnoses of unusual sounds or feelings when driving
- Minor and major engine repair
- Braking system and cooling system maintenance
Keeping your vehicle properly tuned and balanced is our specialists’ top priority and we make sure to get the job done right every time. We back all of our Jaguar service and repairs with a 24-month/24,000 mile warranty so that you know your car is built to last and ready for anything.
Find Our Shop Today
Servicing vehicles from Mission Viejo, Irvine, Laguna Niguel and Trabuco Canyon, MDM excels in attention to detail. Our specialists understand the needs of your vehicle and have the experience necessary to ensure peak performance for your Jaguar.Please call us today to schedule repairs or maintenance for your vehicle with one of our technicians.Jaguar Repair received 5 stars out of 5 based on 32 reviews on Yelp.