Top of the Range Land Rover Repair & Service Facility in Mission Viejo
Keeping you as comfortable off road as you are on it, Land Rover has provided drivers the performance of a utility vehicle with all of the comforts of any other European-made luxury car. Acting as two cars in one does have its endless benefits though it also makes keeping up with service appointments twice as important. Whether it’s an electrical issue, an off alignment, an unusual sound coming from the engine or even just time for routine maintenance, it is important that you seek out a shop with qualified mechanics that you can trust.
- Very reliable and easy to do business with.Brent G.
- I love MDM. Being surrounded by supercars is really intimidating but they take care of my BMW like it’s worth 6 figures too.J J.
- Mark has always been extremely honest, and he has even talked me out of buying new parts when he can get me a refurbished part for 1/4th the cost.Lori M.
- Great place very professionalali n.
- Great ShopPascal R.
- nice people, great work and reasonable priceYork N.
- Quick service. Good pricing. Felt good about everything.brian h.
- Finally a place to service my cars with upscale people. The employees and polite and friendly. They even fixed something at no charge for me.Jimmy Z.
- Good honest service for luxury vehicles.Chris C.
- Had an Aston Martin in for pre-sale inspection. They identified the same items as the dealers did, but was about 1/2 the cost to fix them.Mark F.
- Excellent services at fair prices. Best mechanic I have found in years!Stephen K.
- Mark the owner is extremely professional and truly cares about providing service that’s second to none. I have used them ever since.al p.
- Very professional and reasonably price Ferrari service. Much better option than doing repairs at the dealership.don b.
- The staff was very friendly and the service was 5 star all the way! Ny car runs better than it ever has. It’s not necessary!Chad C.
- With the addition of John and the expansion of their facility, their capabilities look excellent for years to come.Stephen M.
- MDM is very knowledgeable when it comes to Italian cars and they offer great service at a fair price.greggory s.
- Friendly, honest and reasonable.pete K.
- Unbelievably reasonable fee.Cliff I.
- Mark and the team are great guys, good at what they do, fairly priced. Highly recommend them!Tim B.
- I highly recommend them for maintaining and repairing European luxury cars.Theresa C.
- Mark and the team are absolutely great. Always professional, friendly, and courteous. Wouldn’t trust my Maserati with anyone else.Konnor T.
- I’ve lived in the area for 30+ years and purchased a new Maserati 3 years ago. Very hard to find a place that will service a Maserati outside of the dealer….Rob R.
- This is one of the best shops I have had the experience of dealing with.Richard W.
- Best costomer service, honest and high quality work for my maserati ghibli, you won’t be disappointed.Neda B.
- Excellent value, thorough work and great communication.William T.
- A Great Experience!I needed service for my Maserati and Mark and his team were great! I would highly recommend working with them.Rick G.
- Mark and his team are great.Jason N.
- Mark Douglas Motorworks takes care of my Audi A5. I have only been there for routine maintenance so far but am very happy with their customer service. They…Peter O.
- Super service, clean shop and VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FAIR PRICE! Great communicate and constant updates.Steve L.
- Great service and detailed. They’re honest and replaced only what was needed.Zerg C.
- Mark and his team is extremely experienced and does great work. No complaints here! I highly recommend them!bigwavedave321
- You can see the level of trust they have achieved with the caliber of vehicles in the shop. We trust them and won’t be going anywhere else.Bret B.
- Excellent service and great care for their customers vehicles.Sho N.
- Mark not only is extremely experienced and knowledgeable but also very honest; if you car doesn’t need it he will tell you.OC Home R.
- Overall, trustworthy, honest mechanics. I have recommend them to my friends who needs car services, and will continue do so.Jenny T.
- My experience with them has been awesome from start to finish.Sophia M.
- All the reviews are totally correct…Amazing.Thank you gentlemenSkip MaisonSkip M.
- I really never write reviews but had to give props to this repair shop and the excellent service from Mike. They took care of my Maserati timely and at a…Beth L.
- Always amazing service!Blaine D.
- Mike helped me by explaining all the stuff the dealership said I needed and eased my fears of the dealership quote’s.DropSquad52
- Mike is very professional and prompt. The staff is very nice and their rates for service are very fair specially for high end exotic cars.mike s.
- He has worked on a few of my Ferrari’s and always goes above and beyond and exceeds all expectations. No corners ever cut by these guys.Michael M.
- Always feel like these guys are looking out for my best interest with my vehicles Totally trust themBryan C.
- We have found Mark, Mike and the Mark Douglas team go above and beyond to do fantastic work while providing you with an honest assessment of your vehicle.Bill M.
- Great team at MDM! Mark, Mike, and Sean were very helpful and knowledgeable regarding my issues with my Maserati.Ike B.
- Excellent service, Mike was great and super accomodating. Our new go to body shop!Kiran B.
- All I can say is Knowledgeable, Honest, Timely, Professional and above all a pleasure to deal with.Steven S.
- Great service. Super nice people. They have worked on Ferrari’s, vintage jaguar and BMW for me.T B.
- Awesome job! Enjoyed working with Mike! He stayed on top of everything and called me to update the status on my M5! I will be back for sure!Michele R.
- Finished my first year service in a very timely manner. No need to go to dealer anymore.E S.
Dealership Quality In An Independent Shop
As with most European-made cars many drivers choose to go straight to the dealership for service and repairs but the experience has become less than ideal. Extended wait times, overpriced services and inconsistent mechanics have made drivers look to independent shops to get the services they want for their car.
For drivers in Mission Viejo, Mark Douglas Motorworks have been giving them the best of both worlds for years. Backed by over 15 years of experience our expert specialists provide dealership quality service with an independent shop mentality and commitment to customer service. We have become the area’s leaders for Land Rover services such as:
While these are just a few of our available services, we back all of our service and repair work with a 24-month/24,000 mile warranty. Our commitment to customer services ensures that you no longer have to worry about repeat visits to the dealership piling up and multiple problems emerging at once. Instead you can enjoy your Land Rover as you intended to: worry-free.
Helping Your Car Look And Feel Right
At Mark Douglas Motorworks we believe in quality and a job well done. If you’re in Mission Viejo or the Irvine, Laguna Niguel and Trabuco Canyon areas then call us today. Whether you need repairs, emergency tire replacement following a flat or a blowout or routine maintenance to correct a nagging issue, our Land Rover specialists are here to make sure that you don’t leave until you are 100% satisfied.