Mercedes Repair and services
Durability and longevity are two traits desired by drivers and when it comes to luxury vehicles Mercedes has given drivers some of the best cars available in terms of lifespan and safety. Integrating the latest technology and comforts available over the years has also helped them stay ahead of the curve in terms of innovation as well. It all adds up to a meticulously crafted vehicle that will reward you with sustained performance should you make sure to follow the proper service plan designed by the manufacturer.
- All I can say is Knowledgeable, Honest, Timely, Professional and above all a pleasure to deal with.Steven S.
- Awesome job! Enjoyed working with Mike! He stayed on top of everything and called me to update the status on my M5! I will be back for sure!Michele R.
- Finished my first year service in a very timely manner. No need to go to dealer anymore.E S.
- Definitely recommend it.ServPro Of Northwest Long B.
- These guys are great, very professional and very helpful. They were clear in explaining their findings and discussed the options.Peggy O.
- I had MDM do a PPI on a Ferrari f430 that I purchased, very friendly and professional. But I’m happy with his service.Paul K.
- Very professional in their work. Kept me well informed along the way.Robert F.
- I would highly recommend Mark Douglas Motorworks.Richard W.
- MDM has serviced my 2 classic Ferrari cars in the past and they are factory trained and the best.This time it was a battery or electrical issue and it would…Dr.Ted C.
- By using MDM I saved a significant amount of…Al P.
- This place is by far the nicest, honest guys! Skip the dealer and go here if you want you car done right.Joey C.
- Nice place, cleaned my sticky buttons, changed oil and filter, prices are reasonableAries X.
- Fantastic Service. Due to all of the good reviews I brought my Testarossa here to fix my brakes, and the car now drives perfectly.Champagne Is Good For Your S.
- Mark did an amazing job installing my H&R sport springs on my Audi. He was a true professional and the quality of his work proves that!Michael A.
- These guys are on it, honest and fast. Thanks again for the great work and excellent communication.Greg M.
- I’ve been bringing all of cars to Mark since he fixed my old Porsche (911) for a fraction of what another shop quoted me.Mikayla F.
- Got my BMW M3’s brakes replaced here last week and was very satisfied with Mark’s work.Jeevani W.
- I’m glad that there’s a good auto repair service for exotic cars in Mission Viejo.Alton W.
- I have been a back a few times now and I’m happy with his work, his Maserati knowledge and his prices.Charlie H.
- I was amazed at how knowledgeable the techs here were. Since then I’ve been bringing all of my other vehicles.Skip T.
- Fantastic service and personal touch!Daryl J.
High Standards That Need To Be MetThe high safety rating in a Mercedes is one of the biggest selling points and consistently has Mercedes near the top of many drivers’ choices year-end lists. Often overlooked however is the impact that routine maintenance and the necessary repairs have on those safety ratings. Everything from the replacement parts used for repairs to the quality of services like oil changes and alignments can all decrease your car’s safety and performance capabilities if handled improperly so choosing a quality shop is imperative.
Mission Viejo’s FinestUnderstanding your Mercedes’ needs inside and out, the specialists at Mark Douglas Motorworks are able to provide everything from routine maintenance to minor and major repairs to both the body and engine. Providing dealership quality service we are also able to offer more affordable pricing options without sacrificing your vehicles’ safety or performance standards. When you visit MDM your Mercedes will receive services like:
- Complete diagnostic inspection to determine and diagnose any initial problems that need to be addressed
- Mileage specific maintenance such as oil/fluid changes, tire rotations and systems checks
- Cosmetic and functional repairs to systems such as brakes, engine and cooling system
- Use of factory parts to ensure your Mercedes’ performance and safety standards are properly preserved
Call MDM For Service Today
Whether you need an annual service appointment or emergency repairs following an accident call Mark Douglas Motorworks today. Located in Mission Viejo and servicing vehicles from Irvine, Laguna Niguel and Trabuco Canyon as well, our shop knows the difference in quickly and quality and will never confuse them when it comes to your car. We make sure that the job gets done right the first time every time. Mercedes Repair received 5 stars out of 5 based on 32 reviews on Yelp.