Porsche Repair and services
- All I can say is Knowledgeable, Honest, Timely, Professional and above all a pleasure to deal with.Steven S.
- Awesome job! Enjoyed working with Mike! He stayed on top of everything and called me to update the status on my M5! I will be back for sure!Michele R.
- Finished my first year service in a very timely manner. No need to go to dealer anymore.E S.
- Definitely recommend it.ServPro Of Northwest Long B.
- These guys are great, very professional and very helpful. They were clear in explaining their findings and discussed the options.Peggy O.
- I had MDM do a PPI on a Ferrari f430 that I purchased, very friendly and professional. But I’m happy with his service.Paul K.
- Very professional in their work. Kept me well informed along the way.Robert F.
- I would highly recommend Mark Douglas Motorworks.Richard W.
- MDM has serviced my 2 classic Ferrari cars in the past and they are factory trained and the best.This time it was a battery or electrical issue and it would…Dr.Ted C.
- By using MDM I saved a significant amount of…Al P.
- This place is by far the nicest, honest guys! Skip the dealer and go here if you want you car done right.Joey C.
- Nice place, cleaned my sticky buttons, changed oil and filter, prices are reasonableAries X.
- Fantastic Service. Due to all of the good reviews I brought my Testarossa here to fix my brakes, and the car now drives perfectly.Champagne Is Good For Your S.
- Mark did an amazing job installing my H&R sport springs on my Audi. He was a true professional and the quality of his work proves that!Michael A.
- These guys are on it, honest and fast. Thanks again for the great work and excellent communication.Greg M.
- I’ve been bringing all of cars to Mark since he fixed my old Porsche (911) for a fraction of what another shop quoted me.Mikayla F.
- Got my BMW M3’s brakes replaced here last week and was very satisfied with Mark’s work.Jeevani W.
- I’m glad that there’s a good auto repair service for exotic cars in Mission Viejo.Alton W.
- I have been a back a few times now and I’m happy with his work, his Maserati knowledge and his prices.Charlie H.
- I was amazed at how knowledgeable the techs here were. Since then I’ve been bringing all of my other vehicles.Skip T.
- Fantastic service and personal touch!Daryl J.
Keeping Your Porsche Taken Care Of
Performance and comfort are two critical parts of any Porsche whether it’s a sports car or one of their newer SUVs and their maintenance needs reflect that important balance. At Mark Douglas Motorworks we make sure your Porsche maintains this balance by providing superior service for everything from:
- A/C and Heating system repairs and services
- Brake system repairs and services
- Cooling system maintenance to prevent overheating
- Major and minor engine maintenance and repairs
- Tire alignments and rotation to maintain handling and control
- Diagnostic inspections to find hiding problems of any size or to accurately diagnose an issue the first time