BMW Repair and services
Arguably the most recognized luxury car in the world, BMW has amassed generations of fans with their strong performance and otherworldly comforts. BMW’s are also well known for their strict custom service plans designed for each vehicle. If you want to enjoy peak performance and a vehicle that’s free of handling and suspension issues or an underperforming engine then it’s crucial to follow the service plans to a T. However, to take care of your car properly it requires more than just following the maintenance schedule, your BMW needs the care of a trained and experienced mechanic that knows the purpose of even the smallest service or repair.While technology in BMWs has become unparalleled and capable of alerting you to even the slightest problems there is no substituting the quality of the shop you visit. Experienced mechanics make it possible to repair everything from dings and dents to any and all preventative maintenance needs in line for your BMWs required service.
- Great service and detailed. They’re honest and replaced only what was needed.Zerg C.
- Mark and his team is extremely experienced and does great work. No complaints here! I highly recommend them!bigwavedave321
- You can see the level of trust they have achieved with the caliber of vehicles in the shop. We trust them and won’t be going anywhere else.Bret B.
- Excellent service and great care for their customers vehicles.Sho N.
- Mark not only is extremely experienced and knowledgeable but also very honest; if you car doesn’t need it he will tell you.OC Home R.
- Overall, trustworthy, honest mechanics. I have recommend them to my friends who needs car services, and will continue do so.Jenny T.
- My experience with them has been awesome from start to finish.Sophia M.
- All the reviews are totally correct…Amazing.Thank you gentlemenSkip MaisonSkip M.
- I really never write reviews but had to give props to this repair shop and the excellent service from Mike.Beth L.
- Always amazing service!Blaine D.
- Mike helped me by explaining all the stuff the dealership said I needed and eased my fears of the dealership quote’s.DropSquad52
- Mike is very professional and prompt. The staff is very nice and their rates for service are very fair specially for high end exotic cars.mike s.
- He has worked on a few of my Ferrari’s and always goes above and beyond and exceeds all expectations. No corners ever cut by these guys.Michael M.
- Always feel like these guys are looking out for my best interest with my vehicles Totally trust themBryan C.
- We have found Mark, Mike and the Mark Douglas team go above and beyond to do fantastic work while providing you with an honest assessment of your vehicle.Bill M.
- Great team at MDM! Mark, Mike, and Sean were very helpful and knowledgeable regarding my issues with my Maserati.Ike B.
- Excellent service, Mike was great and super accomodating. Our new go to body shop!Kiran B.
- All I can say is Knowledgeable, Honest, Timely, Professional and above all a pleasure to deal with.Steven S.
- Awesome job! Enjoyed working with Mike! He stayed on top of everything and called me to update the status on my M5! I will be back for sure!Michele R.
- Finished my first year service in a very timely manner. No need to go to dealer anymore.E S.
- Definitely recommend it.ServPro Of Northwest Long B.
- These guys are great, very professional and very helpful. They were clear in explaining their findings and discussed the options.Peggy O.
- I had MDM do a PPI on a Ferrari f430 that I purchased, very friendly and professional. But I’m happy with his service.Paul K.
- Very professional in their work. Kept me well informed along the way.Robert F.
- I would highly recommend Mark Douglas Motorworks.Richard W.
- MDM has serviced my 2 classic Ferrari cars in the past and they are factory trained and the best.This time it was a battery or electrical issue and it would…Dr.Ted C.
- By using MDM I saved a significant amount of…Al P.
- This place is by far the nicest, honest guys! Skip the dealer and go here if you want you car done right.Joey C.
- Nice place, cleaned my sticky buttons, changed oil and filter, prices are reasonableAries X.
- Fantastic Service. Due to all of the good reviews I brought my Testarossa here to fix my brakes, and the car now drives perfectly.Champagne Is Good For Your S.
- Mark did an amazing job installing my H&R sport springs on my Audi. He was a true professional and the quality of his work proves that!Michael A.
- These guys are on it, honest and fast. Thanks again for the great work and excellent communication.Greg M.
- I’ve been bringing all of cars to Mark since he fixed my old Porsche (911) for a fraction of what another shop quoted me.Mikayla F.
- Got my BMW M3’s brakes replaced here last week and was very satisfied with Mark’s work.Jeevani W.
- I’m glad that there’s a good auto repair service for exotic cars in Mission Viejo.Alton W.
- I have been a back a few times now and I’m happy with his work, his Maserati knowledge and his prices.Charlie H.
- I was amazed at how knowledgeable the techs here were. Since then I’ve been bringing all of my other vehicles.Skip T.
- Fantastic service and personal touch!Daryl J.
Keeping Your BMW In Top FormWith over 15 years of experience servicing BMWs in Mission Viejo, the BMW specialists at Mark Douglas Motorworks are here to make service for your car easier and more convenient than the dealerships. When you bring your car to our shop you are guaranteed the most comprehensive service available including:
- A/C Repairs
- Battery replacement
- Brake repairs/checks/fluid changes
- BMW mileage specific maintenance
- Complete diagnostic inspections
- Major and minor engine repairs and services
- Performance upgrades and modifications
And you can drive assured as our specialists use only the highest factory quality tools and equipment for all of our repairs and services. This way your car receives the quality work it would at a dealership without the high fees and with a greater emphasis on customer service.
Where To Find MDM
Mark Douglas Motorworks proudly provides superior maintenance and repairs for BMW drivers in Mission Viejo, Irvine,Laguna Niguel and Trabuco Canyon. If you phentermine are behind on BMW service, need an emergency repair or are tired of the hassles you get at the dealership then please call us today. Our friendly staff is here to assist you every step of the way at your earliest convenience.BMW Repair received 5 stars out of 5 based on 32 reviews on.