When you buy a European-made car you know it comes with a bit more of an emphasis on maintenance when compared to most cars. While brands like Audi and BMW require their own brand of service it takes an even more experienced mechanic when it comes to high-end brands like Maserati, Ferrari and Bentley. Most drivers prefer to go directly to the dealership for their maintenance but recently many drivers are having a hard time visiting dealerships when it’s time for routine service or any repairs. Problems like extended wait times, slow turnaround times and overpriced services are making it harder for drivers to properly take care of their vehicles.
Exceptional And Affordable Service
Known as the Mission Viejo area’s leaders in dealership alternative service, the experts at Mark Douglas Motorworks make it possible to get all of the services and repairs your vehicle needs at a more affordable price. Our European-made car specialists know the maintenance needs and unique care plans for some of the most popular and high-end luxury brands such as:
Our technicians know that each vehicle requires services custom to their make and model and our attention to detail is unrivaled. For each vehicle we service we make sure to use the highest factory grade tools, equipment and materials. This way you can be assured that your car is receiving the same level of service it would at the dealership. Meaning your BMW’s important oil change uses the exact replacement oil and filter it needs to continue performing at a high level. European made cars are known for their exceptional performance and our specialists do everything we can to keep them looking and feeling like new.
What our clients say
- Mark and his team are great.Jason N.
- I have only been there for routine maintenance so far but am very happy with their customer service. They...Peter O.
- Super service, clean shop and VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FAIR PRICE! Great communicate and constant updates.Steve L.
- Great service and detailed. They’re honest and replaced only what was needed.Zerg C.
- Mark and his team is extremely experienced and does great work. No complaints here! I highly recommend them!bigwavedave321
- You can see the level of trust they have achieved with the caliber of vehicles in the shop. We trust them and won’t be going anywhere else.Bret B.
- Excellent service and great care for their customers vehicles.Sho N.
- Mark not only is extremely experienced and knowledgeable but also very honest; if you car doesn’t need it he will tell you.OC Home R.
- Overall, trustworthy, honest mechanics. I have recommend them to my friends who needs car services, and will continue do so.Jenny T.
- My experience with them has been awesome from start to finish.Sophia M.
- All the reviews are totally correct...Amazing.Thank you gentlemenSkip MaisonSkip M.
- I really never write reviews but had to give props to this repair shop and the excellent service from Mike.Beth L.
- Always amazing service!Blaine D.
- Mike helped me by explaining all the stuff the dealership said I needed and eased my fears of the dealership quote's.DropSquad52
- Mike is very professional and prompt. The staff is very nice and their rates for service are very fair specially for high end exotic cars.mike s.
- He has worked on a few of my Ferrari’s and always goes above and beyond and exceeds all expectations. No corners ever cut by these guys.Michael M.
- Always feel like these guys are looking out for my best interest with my vehicles Totally trust themBryan C.
- We have found Mark, Mike and the Mark Douglas team go above and beyond to do fantastic work while providing you with an honest assessment of your vehicle.Bill M.
- Great team at MDM! Mark, Mike, and Sean were very helpful and knowledgeable regarding my issues with my Maserati.Ike B.
- Excellent service, Mike was great and super accomodating. Our new go to body shop!Kiran B.
- All I can say is Knowledgeable, Honest, Timely, Professional and above all a pleasure to deal with.Steven S.
- Awesome job! Enjoyed working with Mike! He stayed on top of everything and called me to update the status on my M5! I will be back for sure!Michele R.
- Finished my first year service in a very timely manner. No need to go to dealer anymore.E S.
- Definitely recommend it.ServPro Of Northwest Long B.
- These guys are great, very professional and very helpful. They were clear in explaining their findings and discussed the options.Peggy O.
- I had MDM do a PPI on a Ferrari f430 that I purchased, very friendly and professional. But I'm happy with his service.Paul K.
- Very professional in their work. Kept me well informed along the way.Robert F.
- I would highly recommend Mark Douglas Motorworks.Richard W.
- MDM has serviced my 2 classic Ferrari cars in the past and they are factory trained and the best.This time it was a battery or electrical issue and it would...Dr.Ted C.
- By using MDM I saved a significant amount of...Al P.
- They are very knowledgeable about my Ferrari F430, communicated with me regularly about the issue they found and gave me options at different price levels.Mark V.
- This place is by far the nicest, honest guys! Skip the dealer and go here if you want you car done right.Joey C.
- Nice place, cleaned my sticky buttons, changed oil and filter, prices are reasonableAries X.
- All I could say is wow I found them these guys are super honest,fast and professional.Oc Home Restoration C.
- Fantastic Service. Due to all of the good reviews I brought my Testarossa here to fix my brakes, and the car now drives perfectly.Champagne Is Good For Your S.
- Mark did an amazing job installing my H&R sport springs on my Audi. He was a true professional and the quality of his work proves that!Michael A.
- These guys are on it, honest and fast. Thanks again for the great work and excellent communication.Greg M.
- Excellent shop. Honest mechanics. Been taking our German cars here for years.Sara R.
- I am definitely happy with the delivered service. I can how say I have a go to shop to take care of my performance sport carsJames Y.
- They all did great work at a reasonable rate! Shop is very clean & staff is extremely knowledgeable and sincere. Thank You Guys!!Mark C.
- And they did a very professional job, took excellent care of my car, were very reasonably priced, and got my car back to me on the same day.Captain P.
- They have fair and honest pricing. I will definitely continue to have my car serviced at Motorworks. Thanks Mark!Kathleen F.
- Also on of a few speciality Lamborghini, Ferrari, Maserati shops that can reset the computer.Yep, they did the extras, add fluid, ck for leaks, tire pressure, breaks, etc.Highly recommend.Erik R.
- I can say that their work is outstanding and far more competitive compared to other dealerships or other independent mechanics.Andrew K.
- I have been to many, many mechanics and Mark Douglas Motorworks is by far the best! Mark is honest, fair and an amazing mechanic!Stacey S.
- I appreciate their competency and kind and honest and very affordable price.Elite S D.
- Great repair shop! I needed my warped steering wheel removed from my car so I could take it to an upholstery shop.Sally P.
- 5stars all the way......will be back for future maintenance and refer friends!!!Anita R.
- This place is absolutely amazing!!! I was saved $9500.00!!!! I will never take my Maserati anywhere else! A big thanks!Stacey D.
- They are good knowledgeable people and their prices are significantly less than the dealership.Elmira S.
Mark Douglas Motorworks is located in Mission Viejo, CA and services high-end European cars from the Irvine, Laguna Niguel and Trabuco Canyon areas as well. We back all of our work with a 2-year/24,000 mile warranty and guarantee 100% satisfaction for each vehicle we service.
If you are looking for a mechanic you can trust with your car and want to avoid the dealerships like so many others, call us today. The friendly staff at Mark Douglas Motorworks is here to make sure that your car gets the service it needs.
Mark Douglas Motorworks received 5 stars out of 5 based on 32 reviews on Yelp.
TIPS FROM OUR BLOG
The Porsche is a well-known car and one that is loved by many. This vehicle has a rich history, with origins that are founded in pioneering design and innovative technologies. The Porsche is an icon for class and luxury. As a Porsche owner, you should be confident in your vehicle to last for many years. […]
Having a properly functioning speed sensor in your car is important. It tells you through your speedometer how fast you are going, of course, but it plays many more roles than that. Every car has a speed at which it runs optimally, and if yours is going above that limit without your knowledge, several issues […]
Smooth transmission is a very important part of any vehicle, as it makes it possible to vary the gears in the car and effectively enable the car to change speeds and torque as needed by the driver. The transmission system is made up of different smaller components that include the gear box, clutch, and several […]
Caring for your Mercedes-Benz vehicle is essential, as is with any other vehicle you may drive. That is why you need to be informed of the issues that may arise with the Active Body Control system employed in yours before it turns into a problem that can’t be fixed. We’ll go over some common problems […]