Exceptional And Affordable ServiceKnown as the Mission Viejo area’s leaders in dealership alternative service, the experts at Mark Douglas Motorworks make it possible to get all of the services and repairs your vehicle needs at a more affordable price. Our European-made car specialists know the maintenance needs and unique care plans for some of the most popular and high-end luxury brands such as:
Our technicians know that each vehicle requires services custom to their make and model and our attention to detail is unrivaled. For each vehicle we service we make sure to use the highest factory grade tools, equipment and materials. This way you can be assured that your car is receiving the same level of service it would at the dealership. Meaning your BMW’s important oil change uses the exact replacement oil and filter it needs to continue performing at a high level. European made cars are known for their exceptional performance and our specialists do everything we can to keep them looking and feeling like new.
What our clients say
- He has worked on a few of my Ferrari’s and always goes above and beyond and exceeds all expectations. No corners ever cut by these guys.Michael M.
- Always feel like these guys are looking out for my best interest with my vehicles Totally trust themBryan C.
- We have found Mark, Mike and the Mark Douglas team go above and beyond to do fantastic work while providing you with an honest assessment of your vehicle.Bill M.
- Great team at MDM! Mark, Mike, and Sean were very helpful and knowledgeable regarding my issues with my Maserati.Ike B.
- Excellent service, Mike was great and super accomodating. Our new go to body shop!Kiran B.
- All I can say is Knowledgeable, Honest, Timely, Professional and above all a pleasure to deal with.Steven S.
- Awesome job! Enjoyed working with Mike! He stayed on top of everything and called me to update the status on my M5! I will be back for sure!Michele R.
- Finished my first year service in a very timely manner. No need to go to dealer anymore.E S.
- Definitely recommend it.ServPro Of Northwest Long B.
- These guys are great, very professional and very helpful. They were clear in explaining their findings and discussed the options.Peggy O.
- I had MDM do a PPI on a Ferrari f430 that I purchased, very friendly and professional. But I'm happy with his service.Paul K.
- Very professional in their work. Kept me well informed along the way.Robert F.
- I would highly recommend Mark Douglas Motorworks.Richard W.
- MDM has serviced my 2 classic Ferrari cars in the past and they are factory trained and the best.This time it was a battery or electrical issue and it would...Dr.Ted C.
- By using MDM I saved a significant amount of...Al P.
- This place is by far the nicest, honest guys! Skip the dealer and go here if you want you car done right.Joey C.
- Nice place, cleaned my sticky buttons, changed oil and filter, prices are reasonableAries X.
- Fantastic Service. Due to all of the good reviews I brought my Testarossa here to fix my brakes, and the car now drives perfectly.Champagne Is Good For Your S.
- Mark did an amazing job installing my H&R sport springs on my Audi. He was a true professional and the quality of his work proves that!Michael A.
- These guys are on it, honest and fast. Thanks again for the great work and excellent communication.Greg M.
- I've been bringing all of cars to Mark since he fixed my old Porsche (911) for a fraction of what another shop quoted me.Mikayla F.
- Got my BMW M3's brakes replaced here last week and was very satisfied with Mark's work.Jeevani W.
- I'm glad that there's a good auto repair service for exotic cars in Mission Viejo.Alton W.
- I have been a back a few times now and I'm happy with his work, his Maserati knowledge and his prices.Charlie H.
- I was amazed at how knowledgeable the techs here were. Since then I've been bringing all of my other vehicles.Skip T.
- Fantastic service and personal touch!Daryl J.
Mark Douglas Motorworks is located in Mission Viejo, CA and services high-end European cars from the Irvine, Laguna Niguel and Trabuco Canyon areas as well. We back all of our work with a 2-year/24,000 mile warranty and guarantee 100% satisfaction for each vehicle we service.
If you are looking for a mechanic you can trust with your car and want to avoid the dealerships like so many others, call us today. The friendly staff at Mark Douglas Motorworks is here to make sure that your car gets the service it needs.
Mark Douglas Motorworks received 5 stars out of 5 based on 32 reviews on Yelp.
TIPS FROM OUR BLOG
One of the world’s most well-loved luxury vehicles, the Rolls Royce remains a popular automobile among collectors and regular owners. Rolls lovers enthuse over their luxury features. Beautiful styling and handcrafted quality welcome passengers and drivers alike to sit back and enjoy their ride. Speaking of ride, Rolls is known for cars that give an […]
Audi continues to be a popular import. The streets of Orange County are full of these trendy little automobiles. One problem Audi owners seem to experience, though, is premature failure of their catalytic converters. Let’s see why that might be. What is the catalytic converter? The catalytic converter is an important part of your Audi […]
The entire automobile industry is in uproar as owners scramble to have their vehicles addressed. The continued debacle surrounding the recall of millions of deadly Takata-issued airbags continues, and unfortunately Ferrari is in the middle of the mix of over nineteen affected manufacturers. Airbags 411 Obviously, the purpose of airbags is to keep people safe […]
Your car’s transmission is essentially the workhorse in your vehicle – it takes on a lot of strain at times, but it’s functioning is critical for your car’s performance and longevity. Whether you drive an automatic or a manual transmission will greatly dictate how to care for your car’s transmission, but nonetheless, it’s still an […]