When you buy a European-made car you know it comes with a bit more of an emphasis on maintenance when compared to most cars. While brands like Audi and BMW require their own brand of service it takes an even more experienced mechanic when it comes to high-end brands like Maserati, Ferrari and Bentley. Most drivers prefer to go directly to the dealership for their maintenance but recently many drivers are having a hard time visiting dealerships when it’s time for routine service or any repairs. Problems like extended wait times, slow turnaround times and overpriced services are making it harder for drivers to properly take care of their vehicles.
Exceptional And Affordable Service
Known as the Mission Viejo area’s leaders in dealership alternative service, the experts at Mark Douglas Motorworks make it possible to get all of the services and repairs your vehicle needs at a more affordable price. Our European-made car specialists know the maintenance needs and unique care plans for some of the most popular and high-end luxury brands such as:
Our technicians know that each vehicle requires services custom to their make and model and our attention to detail is unrivaled. For each vehicle we service we make sure to use the highest factory grade tools, equipment and materials. This way you can be assured that your car is receiving the same level of service it would at the dealership. Meaning your BMW’s important oil change uses the exact replacement oil and filter it needs to continue performing at a high level. European made cars are known for their exceptional performance and our specialists do everything we can to keep them looking and feeling like new.
What our clients say
- Overall, trustworthy, honest mechanics. I have recommend them to my friends who needs car services, and will continue do so.Jenny T.
- My experience with them has been awesome from start to finish.Sophia M.
- All the reviews are totally correct...Amazing.Thank you gentlemenSkip MaisonSkip M.
- I really never write reviews but had to give props to this repair shop and the excellent service from Mike.Beth L.
- Always amazing service!Blaine D.
- Mike helped me by explaining all the stuff the dealership said I needed and eased my fears of the dealership quote's.DropSquad52
- Mike is very professional and prompt. The staff is very nice and their rates for service are very fair specially for high end exotic cars.mike s.
- He has worked on a few of my Ferrari’s and always goes above and beyond and exceeds all expectations. No corners ever cut by these guys.Michael M.
- Always feel like these guys are looking out for my best interest with my vehicles Totally trust themBryan C.
- We have found Mark, Mike and the Mark Douglas team go above and beyond to do fantastic work while providing you with an honest assessment of your vehicle.Bill M.
- Great team at MDM! Mark, Mike, and Sean were very helpful and knowledgeable regarding my issues with my Maserati.Ike B.
- Excellent service, Mike was great and super accomodating. Our new go to body shop!Kiran B.
- All I can say is Knowledgeable, Honest, Timely, Professional and above all a pleasure to deal with.Steven S.
- Awesome job! Enjoyed working with Mike! He stayed on top of everything and called me to update the status on my M5! I will be back for sure!Michele R.
- Finished my first year service in a very timely manner. No need to go to dealer anymore.E S.
- Definitely recommend it.ServPro Of Northwest Long B.
- These guys are great, very professional and very helpful. They were clear in explaining their findings and discussed the options.Peggy O.
- I had MDM do a PPI on a Ferrari f430 that I purchased, very friendly and professional. But I'm happy with his service.Paul K.
- Very professional in their work. Kept me well informed along the way.Robert F.
- I would highly recommend Mark Douglas Motorworks.Richard W.
- MDM has serviced my 2 classic Ferrari cars in the past and they are factory trained and the best.This time it was a battery or electrical issue and it would...Dr.Ted C.
- By using MDM I saved a significant amount of...Al P.
- This place is by far the nicest, honest guys! Skip the dealer and go here if you want you car done right.Joey C.
- Nice place, cleaned my sticky buttons, changed oil and filter, prices are reasonableAries X.
- Fantastic Service. Due to all of the good reviews I brought my Testarossa here to fix my brakes, and the car now drives perfectly.Champagne Is Good For Your S.
- Mark did an amazing job installing my H&R sport springs on my Audi. He was a true professional and the quality of his work proves that!Michael A.
- These guys are on it, honest and fast. Thanks again for the great work and excellent communication.Greg M.
- I've been bringing all of cars to Mark since he fixed my old Porsche (911) for a fraction of what another shop quoted me.Mikayla F.
- Got my BMW M3's brakes replaced here last week and was very satisfied with Mark's work.Jeevani W.
- I'm glad that there's a good auto repair service for exotic cars in Mission Viejo.Alton W.
- I have been a back a few times now and I'm happy with his work, his Maserati knowledge and his prices.Charlie H.
- I was amazed at how knowledgeable the techs here were. Since then I've been bringing all of my other vehicles.Skip T.
- Fantastic service and personal touch!Daryl J.
Mark Douglas Motorworks is located in Mission Viejo, CA and services high-end European cars from the Irvine, Laguna Niguel and Trabuco Canyon areas as well. We back all of our work with a 2-year/24,000 mile warranty and guarantee 100% satisfaction for each vehicle we service.
If you are looking for a mechanic you can trust with your car and want to avoid the dealerships like so many others, call us today. The friendly staff at Mark Douglas Motorworks is here to make sure that your car gets the service it needs.
Mark Douglas Motorworks received 5 stars out of 5 based on 32 reviews on Yelp.
TIPS FROM OUR BLOG
Although we do not like to admit it, pretty much all of our vehicles now pollute the world we live in and the air we breathe. There are many systems and laws in place to try and limit the amount of exhaust emitted into the air, and EGR (exhaust gas recirculation) valves are one of […]
BMWs are well-engineered vehicles with an intricate design and state-of-the-art technology. While BMWs are high-quality vehicles that are known for their long lives and excellent performance, they do have flaws just like any other vehicle. BMWs are known for their N52 engines. One common problem that BMWs are known to have is lifter ticking in […]
If you drive a Jaguar, you know what high-quality vehicles they are. Jaguar is one the best-known automakers in the industry, and their vehicles are among the most sought-after models. There are several Jaguar models, including the F-Type, XJ, XF, and XE. These are luxury vehicles that are known for their high-power and stamina as […]
We all know that routine maintenance is part of owning a vehicle. Still, we seldom think much beyond changing our oil and keeping our tires rotated. Another very important part of routine maintenance for your vehicle is your spark plugs and ignition coils. While it may vary from model to model, usually around 70,000 miles […]