#1 European Automobile Repair & Servicing Shop in Mission Viejo
When you buy a European-made car, you know it comes with a bit more of an emphasis on maintenance when compared to most cars. While brands like Audi and BMW require their own brand of service it takes an even more experienced mechanic when it comes to high-end brands like Maserati, Ferrari and Bentley. Most drivers prefer to go directly to the dealership for their maintenance but recently many drivers are having a hard time visiting dealerships when it’s time for routine service or any repairs. Problems like extended wait times, slow turnaround times and overpriced services are making it harder for drivers to properly take care of their vehicles.
Exceptional And Affordable Service
Known as the Mission Viejo area’s leaders in dealership alternative service, the experts at Mark Douglas Motorworks make it possible to get all of the services and repairs your vehicle needs at a more affordable price. Our European-made car specialists know the maintenance needs and unique care plans for some of the most popular and high-end luxury brands such as:
Our technicians know that each vehicle requires services custom to their make and model and our attention to detail is unrivaled. For each vehicle we service we make sure to use the highest factory grade tools, equipment and materials. This way you can be assured that your car is receiving the same level of service it would at the dealership. Meaning your BMW’s important oil change uses the exact replacement oil and filter it needs to continue performing at a high level. European made cars are known for their exceptional performance and our specialists do everything we can to keep them looking and feeling like new.
What our clients say
- The staff was very friendly and the service was 5 star all the way! Ny car runs better than it ever has. It's not necessary!Chad C.
- With the addition of John and the expansion of their facility, their capabilities look excellent for years to come.Stephen M.
- MDM is very knowledgeable when it comes to Italian cars and they offer great service at a fair price.greggory s.
- Friendly, honest and reasonable.pete K.
- Unbelievably reasonable fee.Cliff I.
- I highly recommend them for maintaining and repairing European luxury cars.Theresa C.
- Mark and the team are great guys, good at what they do, fairly priced. Highly recommend them!Tim B.
- Mark and the team are absolutely great. Always professional, friendly, and courteous. Wouldn't trust my Maserati with anyone else.Konnor T.
- I've lived in the area for 30+ years and purchased a new Maserati 3 years ago. Very hard to find a place that will service a Maserati outside of the dealer....Rob R.
- This is one of the best shops I have had the experience of dealing with.Richard W.
- Best costomer service, honest and high quality work for my maserati ghibli, you won't be disappointed.Neda B.
- Excellent value, thorough work and great communication.William T.
- A Great Experience!I needed service for my Maserati and Mark and his team were great! I would highly recommend working with them.Rick G.
- Mark and his team are great.Jason N.
- Mark Douglas Motorworks takes care of my Audi A5. I have only been there for routine maintenance so far but am very happy with their customer service. They...Peter O.
- Super service, clean shop and VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FAIR PRICE! Great communicate and constant updates.Steve L.
- Great service and detailed. They’re honest and replaced only what was needed.Zerg C.
- Mark and his team is extremely experienced and does great work. No complaints here! I highly recommend them!bigwavedave321
- You can see the level of trust they have achieved with the caliber of vehicles in the shop. We trust them and won’t be going anywhere else.Bret B.
- Excellent service and great care for their customers vehicles.Sho N.
- Mark not only is extremely experienced and knowledgeable but also very honest; if you car doesn’t need it he will tell you.OC Home R.
- Overall, trustworthy, honest mechanics. I have recommend them to my friends who needs car services, and will continue do so.Jenny T.
- My experience with them has been awesome from start to finish.Sophia M.
- All the reviews are totally correct...Amazing.Thank you gentlemenSkip MaisonSkip M.
- I really never write reviews but had to give props to this repair shop and the excellent service from Mike. They took care of my Maserati timely and at a...Beth L.
- Always amazing service!Blaine D.
- Mike helped me by explaining all the stuff the dealership said I needed and eased my fears of the dealership quote's.DropSquad52
- Mike is very professional and prompt. The staff is very nice and their rates for service are very fair specially for high end exotic cars.mike s.
- He has worked on a few of my Ferrari’s and always goes above and beyond and exceeds all expectations. No corners ever cut by these guys.Michael M.
- Always feel like these guys are looking out for my best interest with my vehicles Totally trust themBryan C.
- We have found Mark, Mike and the Mark Douglas team go above and beyond to do fantastic work while providing you with an honest assessment of your vehicle.Bill M.
- Great team at MDM! Mark, Mike, and Sean were very helpful and knowledgeable regarding my issues with my Maserati.Ike B.
- Excellent service, Mike was great and super accomodating. Our new go to body shop!Kiran B.
- All I can say is Knowledgeable, Honest, Timely, Professional and above all a pleasure to deal with.Steven S.
- Great service. Super nice people. They have worked on Ferrari's, vintage jaguar and BMW for me.T B.
- Awesome job! Enjoyed working with Mike! He stayed on top of everything and called me to update the status on my M5! I will be back for sure!Michele R.
- Finished my first year service in a very timely manner. No need to go to dealer anymore.E S.
- Definitely recommend it.ServPro Of Northwest Long B.
- These guys are great, very professional and very helpful. They were clear in explaining their findings and discussed the options.Peggy O.
- I had MDM do a PPI on a Ferrari f430 that I purchased, very friendly and professional. But I'm happy with his service.Paul K.
- Very professional in their work. Kept me well informed along the way.Robert F.
- I would highly recommend Mark Douglas Motorworks.Richard W.
- I was referred to MDM by the company upgrading my stereo as the shop I was using prior was 50 miles away from me. MDM did a fantastic job. They are very...Mark V.
- I found Mark Douglas Motorworks by searching for a place that could work on a newer Maserati but not pay dealer service prices. Well I found the perfect...Debbie C.
- If you are looking for quality service, honesty, and expertise for your exotic car this is the place. You will not be disappointed. Best independent shop in...Shahry D.
- Nice place, cleaned my sticky buttons, changed oil and filter, prices are reasonableAries X.
- Ever since a good friend of mine passed away 15 years ago Charles Koff who owned the company in Newport Beach absolute Motors I have been looking for an...Oc Home Restoration C.
- Fantastic Service. Due to all of the good reviews I brought my Testarossa here to fix my brakes, and the car now drives perfectly.Champagne Is Good For Your S.
- Mark did an amazing job installing my H&R sport springs on my Audi. He was a true professional and the quality of his work proves that!Michael A.
- These guys are on it, honest and fast. Thanks again for the great work and excellent communication.Greg M.
Mark Douglas Motorworks is located in Mission Viejo, CA and services high-end European cars from the Irvine, Laguna Niguel and Trabuco Canyon areas as well. We back all of our work with a 2-year/24,000 mile warranty and guarantee 100% satisfaction for each vehicle we service.
If you are looking for a mechanic you can trust with your car and want to avoid the dealerships like so many others, call us today. The friendly staff at Mark Douglas Motorworks is here to make sure that your car gets the service it needs.
SEE OUR STABLE ON INSTAGRAM
Offering Factory Maintenance & Performance Upgrades
Factory Trained with Ferrari, Maserati & BMW
Located in Mission Viejo, CA
TIPS FROM OUR BLOG
When you think of a Maserati, you likely associate it with Italian leather, a powerful engine, and high performance. While this is certainly true in most cases, even a vehicle as luxurious as a Maserati can encounter some issues. It is just like any other car in that parts break down or get damaged over […]
Sleek, stylish, and always ahead of the curve, BMW represents some of the best in German engineering. With intelligent innovations and high-quality systems, driving a BMW is like driving on clouds, no matter the road surface. However, one thing that can bring you down to reality quickly is an oil leak. Oil leaks can affect […]
Land Rovers are vehicles with a fascinating history of wars, functionality, and family transport since the 80’s. They are reliable, sturdy, spacious, and stylish too with plenty of luxury for those who enjoy comfort. However, no manufacturer can be held to perfection. Every vehicle line will have its own foibles and common parts failures. In […]
The Aston Martin DB9 is a car that deserves respect. Offering its drivers a road experience they thought they could only dream of, and a gorgeous interior and exterior design, a DB9 is a dream car made reality. Therefore, it is understandable that DB9 owners want to ensure the longevity of their vehicle. This article […]