Aston Martin Repair and services
Containing just about everything you would want from a European-made vehicle, Aston Martins look sophisticated in any setting and come packed with features and comforts to spare. Don’t let the elegant design fool you however as under the hood is engine power and performance that gives you plenty of bang for your buck. Combining that power with the crisp handling, smooth acceleration and spacious interiors gives you a vehicle that looks just as good after 50,000 miles as it does when you first drive it home. Preserving value is a priority for just about any driver but for Aston Martin owners it’s essential and a lot of that value comes from proper service and maintenance.
- Great service and detailed. They’re honest and replaced only what was needed.Zerg C.
- Mark and his team is extremely experienced and does great work. No complaints here! I highly recommend them!bigwavedave321
- You can see the level of trust they have achieved with the caliber of vehicles in the shop. We trust them and won’t be going anywhere else.Bret B.
- Excellent service and great care for their customers vehicles.Sho N.
- Mark not only is extremely experienced and knowledgeable but also very honest; if you car doesn’t need it he will tell you.OC Home R.
- Overall, trustworthy, honest mechanics. I have recommend them to my friends who needs car services, and will continue do so.Jenny T.
- My experience with them has been awesome from start to finish.Sophia M.
- All the reviews are totally correct…Amazing.Thank you gentlemenSkip MaisonSkip M.
- I really never write reviews but had to give props to this repair shop and the excellent service from Mike.Beth L.
- Always amazing service!Blaine D.
- Mike helped me by explaining all the stuff the dealership said I needed and eased my fears of the dealership quote’s.DropSquad52
- Mike is very professional and prompt. The staff is very nice and their rates for service are very fair specially for high end exotic cars.mike s.
- He has worked on a few of my Ferrari’s and always goes above and beyond and exceeds all expectations. No corners ever cut by these guys.Michael M.
- Always feel like these guys are looking out for my best interest with my vehicles Totally trust themBryan C.
- We have found Mark, Mike and the Mark Douglas team go above and beyond to do fantastic work while providing you with an honest assessment of your vehicle.Bill M.
- Great team at MDM! Mark, Mike, and Sean were very helpful and knowledgeable regarding my issues with my Maserati.Ike B.
- Excellent service, Mike was great and super accomodating. Our new go to body shop!Kiran B.
- All I can say is Knowledgeable, Honest, Timely, Professional and above all a pleasure to deal with.Steven S.
- Awesome job! Enjoyed working with Mike! He stayed on top of everything and called me to update the status on my M5! I will be back for sure!Michele R.
- Finished my first year service in a very timely manner. No need to go to dealer anymore.E S.
- Definitely recommend it.ServPro Of Northwest Long B.
- These guys are great, very professional and very helpful. They were clear in explaining their findings and discussed the options.Peggy O.
- I had MDM do a PPI on a Ferrari f430 that I purchased, very friendly and professional. But I’m happy with his service.Paul K.
- Very professional in their work. Kept me well informed along the way.Robert F.
- I would highly recommend Mark Douglas Motorworks.Richard W.
- MDM has serviced my 2 classic Ferrari cars in the past and they are factory trained and the best.This time it was a battery or electrical issue and it would…Dr.Ted C.
- By using MDM I saved a significant amount of…Al P.
- This place is by far the nicest, honest guys! Skip the dealer and go here if you want you car done right.Joey C.
- Nice place, cleaned my sticky buttons, changed oil and filter, prices are reasonableAries X.
- Fantastic Service. Due to all of the good reviews I brought my Testarossa here to fix my brakes, and the car now drives perfectly.Champagne Is Good For Your S.
- Mark did an amazing job installing my H&R sport springs on my Audi. He was a true professional and the quality of his work proves that!Michael A.
- These guys are on it, honest and fast. Thanks again for the great work and excellent communication.Greg M.
- I’ve been bringing all of cars to Mark since he fixed my old Porsche (911) for a fraction of what another shop quoted me.Mikayla F.
- Got my BMW M3’s brakes replaced here last week and was very satisfied with Mark’s work.Jeevani W.
- I’m glad that there’s a good auto repair service for exotic cars in Mission Viejo.Alton W.
- I have been a back a few times now and I’m happy with his work, his Maserati knowledge and his prices.Charlie H.
- I was amazed at how knowledgeable the techs here were. Since then I’ve been bringing all of my other vehicles.Skip T.
- Fantastic service and personal touch!Daryl J.
Avoid The DealershipsGoing directly to the dealership for Aston Martin maintenance will get your car the service it needs but with extremely high costs for just about everything. Providing owners with dealership quality service at more affordable prices are the Euro specialists at Mark Douglas Motorworks. Our technicians have over 15 years of experience with these high-end vehicles and understand what it takes to keep them performing at the high level you expect from them. We make sure everything is done with factory tools and equipment including:
- Mileage specific maintenance at 10,000, 20,000, 30,000 and 40,000 mile intervals
- Additional 40,000 mile maintenance required such as brake maintenance
- Routine oil changes with proper replacement materials like oil and filters
- Diagnosing of any dashboard lights or unusual performance issues
- Engine maintenance and services including repair
We place an emphasis on customer service so that you can drive with confidence after each visit. We provide drivers with a 24 month/24,000 mile warranty on all services and repairs as well as we believe in the quality of work your car receives when you visit MDM.
Where To Find Us
Located in Mission Viejo, CA, Mark Douglas Motorworks also provides service and repairs for drivers from Irvine, Laguna Niguel and Trabuco Canyon. Our shop believes in quality and honesty above all else and will make sure that your car receives the high site level of service it demands. Simply call us today to speak with one of our specialists and to schedule an appointment for your vehicle. Aston Martin Repair received 5 stars out of 5 based on 32 reviews on.