Bentley Repair and services
Showing that classic quality auto manufacturing is still what driver’s value most, Bentleys have come to represent an emphasis on removing all of the unnecessary add-ons and focusing on what matters. Along with smooth performance and a deceptive amount of power under the hood, most Bentley vehicles are best known for their multitude of interior comforts and high safety standards. To preserve your Bentley’s performance and to enjoy the durability they are known for it is important to find a shop that performs the proper service. While the dealerships are always there for maintenance more drivers are turning to independent shops that can provide a more affordable alternative for service and repairs.
- Great service and detailed. They’re honest and replaced only what was needed.Zerg C.
- Mark and his team is extremely experienced and does great work. No complaints here! I highly recommend them!bigwavedave321
- You can see the level of trust they have achieved with the caliber of vehicles in the shop. We trust them and won’t be going anywhere else.Bret B.
- Excellent service and great care for their customers vehicles.Sho N.
- Mark not only is extremely experienced and knowledgeable but also very honest; if you car doesn’t need it he will tell you.OC Home R.
- Overall, trustworthy, honest mechanics. I have recommend them to my friends who needs car services, and will continue do so.Jenny T.
- My experience with them has been awesome from start to finish.Sophia M.
- All the reviews are totally correct…Amazing.Thank you gentlemenSkip MaisonSkip M.
- I really never write reviews but had to give props to this repair shop and the excellent service from Mike.Beth L.
- Always amazing service!Blaine D.
- Mike helped me by explaining all the stuff the dealership said I needed and eased my fears of the dealership quote’s.DropSquad52
- Mike is very professional and prompt. The staff is very nice and their rates for service are very fair specially for high end exotic cars.mike s.
- He has worked on a few of my Ferrari’s and always goes above and beyond and exceeds all expectations. No corners ever cut by these guys.Michael M.
- Always feel like these guys are looking out for my best interest with my vehicles Totally trust themBryan C.
- We have found Mark, Mike and the Mark Douglas team go above and beyond to do fantastic work while providing you with an honest assessment of your vehicle.Bill M.
- Great team at MDM! Mark, Mike, and Sean were very helpful and knowledgeable regarding my issues with my Maserati.Ike B.
- Excellent service, Mike was great and super accomodating. Our new go to body shop!Kiran B.
- All I can say is Knowledgeable, Honest, Timely, Professional and above all a pleasure to deal with.Steven S.
- Awesome job! Enjoyed working with Mike! He stayed on top of everything and called me to update the status on my M5! I will be back for sure!Michele R.
- Finished my first year service in a very timely manner. No need to go to dealer anymore.E S.
- Definitely recommend it.ServPro Of Northwest Long B.
- These guys are great, very professional and very helpful. They were clear in explaining their findings and discussed the options.Peggy O.
- I had MDM do a PPI on a Ferrari f430 that I purchased, very friendly and professional. But I’m happy with his service.Paul K.
- Very professional in their work. Kept me well informed along the way.Robert F.
- I would highly recommend Mark Douglas Motorworks.Richard W.
- MDM has serviced my 2 classic Ferrari cars in the past and they are factory trained and the best.This time it was a battery or electrical issue and it would…Dr.Ted C.
- By using MDM I saved a significant amount of…Al P.
- This place is by far the nicest, honest guys! Skip the dealer and go here if you want you car done right.Joey C.
- Nice place, cleaned my sticky buttons, changed oil and filter, prices are reasonableAries X.
- Fantastic Service. Due to all of the good reviews I brought my Testarossa here to fix my brakes, and the car now drives perfectly.Champagne Is Good For Your S.
- Mark did an amazing job installing my H&R sport springs on my Audi. He was a true professional and the quality of his work proves that!Michael A.
- These guys are on it, honest and fast. Thanks again for the great work and excellent communication.Greg M.
- I’ve been bringing all of cars to Mark since he fixed my old Porsche (911) for a fraction of what another shop quoted me.Mikayla F.
- Got my BMW M3’s brakes replaced here last week and was very satisfied with Mark’s work.Jeevani W.
- I’m glad that there’s a good auto repair service for exotic cars in Mission Viejo.Alton W.
- I have been a back a few times now and I’m happy with his work, his Maserati knowledge and his prices.Charlie H.
- I was amazed at how knowledgeable the techs here were. Since then I’ve been bringing all of my other vehicles.Skip T.
- Fantastic service and personal touch!Daryl J.
Long Lasting Service You Can TrustMission Viejo’s answer for high quality Bentley service, Mark Douglas Motorworks has specialized in European-made auto maintenance for years. Our technicians have over 15 years of experience working on Euro cars and know all the routine service your Bentley needs along with common problems and how to prevent them entirely. Our shop understands the importance of quality service for your vehicle and how it can impact the performance you get out on the road. That’s why when you choose MDM you know that your car will receive:
- Complete diagnostic test and inspection to locate any hidden issues
- Specialists that use factory grade equipment and tools to perform accurate service and repairs
- Factory grade replacement parts and materials in order to maintain the high safety and performance standards
- Routine service appointments designed to check oil and fluids and to replace/repair problems throughout the various systems of your car
- 24-month/24,000 mile warranty on all Mark Douglas Motorworks repairs and services performed on your vehicle
Our emphasis on customer service means you will have a more personal experience than at the dealership with our staff making sure your car receives work it actually needs with no unnecessary add-ons tacked on.
Take Care Of Your Bentley Today
Instead of subjecting your car to inferior service or skipping vital appointments please call Mark Douglas Motorworks today. Our friendly site staff and Bentley specialists will make sure that your continues to perform at the high level you expect while also maintaining the high safety standards they are known for. Call us today to schedule an appointment for your Bentley or for a complete list of available services.
Bentley Repair received 5 stars out of 5 based on 32 reviews on.