Supreme Rolls Royce Repair & Service Center in Mission Viejo
For years Rolls Royce has constantly represented everything drivers think of as “high-end” about luxury cars. With their unique design, spacious and comfortable interiors and long-lasting power and performance capabilities each trip behind the wheel of a Rolls Royce is a memorable one. Maintaining superior performance is a priority of just about all drivers but when it comes to your Rolls Royce it takes an experienced specialist that knows how important each service really is. Instead of overpaying for maintenance at the dealerships see why you should visit Mark Douglas Motorworks today.
- Excellent customer communication and fantastic Ferrari 458 technical knowledge. You will not be disappointed. You will not be disappointed.Frank L.
- They do not have rental cars like the large dealerships, but that’s not a problem to me.In addition to their incredible rates, their service is always top-notch!Stacy S.
- Very reliable and easy to do business with.Brent G.
- I love MDM. Being surrounded by supercars is really intimidating but they take care of my BMW like it’s worth 6 figures too.J J.
- Mark has always been extremely honest, and he has even talked me out of buying new parts when he can get me a refurbished part for 1/4th the cost.Lori M.
- Great place very professionalali n.
- Great ShopPascal R.
- nice people, great work and reasonable priceYork N.
- Quick service. Good pricing. Felt good about everything.brian h.
- Finally a place to service my cars with upscale people. The employees and polite and friendly. They even fixed something at no charge for me.Jimmy Z.
- Good honest service for luxury vehicles.Chris C.
- Had an Aston Martin in for pre-sale inspection. They identified the same items as the dealers did, but was about 1/2 the cost to fix them.Mark F.
- Excellent services at fair prices. Best mechanic I have found in years!Stephen K.
- Mark the owner is extremely professional and truly cares about providing service that’s second to none. I have used them ever since.al p.
- Very professional and reasonably price Ferrari service. Much better option than doing repairs at the dealership.don b.
- The staff was very friendly and the service was 5 star all the way! Ny car runs better than it ever has. It’s not necessary!Chad C.
- With the addition of John and the expansion of their facility, their capabilities look excellent for years to come.Stephen M.
- MDM is very knowledgeable when it comes to Italian cars and they offer great service at a fair price.greggory s.
- Friendly, honest and reasonable.pete K.
- Unbelievably reasonable fee.Cliff I.
- I highly recommend them for maintaining and repairing European luxury cars.Theresa C.
- Mark and the team are absolutely great. Always professional, friendly, and courteous. Wouldn’t trust my Maserati with anyone else.Konnor T.
- Mark and the team are great guys, good at what they do, fairly priced. Highly recommend them!Tim B.
- I’ve lived in the area for 30+ years and purchased a new Maserati 3 years ago. Very hard to find a place that will service a Maserati outside of the dealer….Rob R.
- This is one of the best shops I have had the experience of dealing with.Richard W.
- Best costomer service, honest and high quality work for my maserati ghibli, you won’t be disappointed.Neda B.
- Excellent value, thorough work and great communication.William T.
- A Great Experience!I needed service for my Maserati and Mark and his team were great! I would highly recommend working with them.Rick G.
- Mark and his team are great.Jason N.
- Mark Douglas Motorworks takes care of my Audi A5. I have only been there for routine maintenance so far but am very happy with their customer service. They…Peter O.
- Super service, clean shop and VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FAIR PRICE! Great communicate and constant updates.Steve L.
- Great service and detailed. They’re honest and replaced only what was needed.Zerg C.
- Mark and his team is extremely experienced and does great work. No complaints here! I highly recommend them!bigwavedave321
- You can see the level of trust they have achieved with the caliber of vehicles in the shop. We trust them and won’t be going anywhere else.Bret B.
- Excellent service and great care for their customers vehicles.Sho N.
- Mark not only is extremely experienced and knowledgeable but also very honest; if you car doesn’t need it he will tell you.OC Home R.
- Overall, trustworthy, honest mechanics. I have recommend them to my friends who needs car services, and will continue do so.Jenny T.
- My experience with them has been awesome from start to finish.Sophia M.
- All the reviews are totally correct…Amazing.Thank you gentlemenSkip MaisonSkip M.
- I really never write reviews but had to give props to this repair shop and the excellent service from Mike. They took care of my Maserati timely and at a…Beth L.
- Always amazing service!Blaine D.
- Mike helped me by explaining all the stuff the dealership said I needed and eased my fears of the dealership quote’s.DropSquad52
- Mike is very professional and prompt. The staff is very nice and their rates for service are very fair specially for high end exotic cars.mike s.
- He has worked on a few of my Ferrari’s and always goes above and beyond and exceeds all expectations. No corners ever cut by these guys.Michael M.
- Always feel like these guys are looking out for my best interest with my vehicles Totally trust themBryan C.
- We have found Mark, Mike and the Mark Douglas team go above and beyond to do fantastic work while providing you with an honest assessment of your vehicle.Bill M.
- Great team at MDM! Mark, Mike, and Sean were very helpful and knowledgeable regarding my issues with my Maserati.Ike B.
- Excellent service, Mike was great and super accomodating. Our new go to body shop!Kiran B.
- All I can say is Knowledgeable, Honest, Timely, Professional and above all a pleasure to deal with.Steven S.
- Great service. Super nice people. They have worked on Ferrari’s, vintage jaguar and BMW for me.T B.
Car People That Care
The European-made car specialists at Mark Douglas Motorworks don’t just treat each day as a job, our passion for cars helps push us to learn more with every car we see. With years of experience working with these vehicles we understand their common issues and service needs which allows us to provide quick, accurate service in line with your car’s maintenance schedule. Our comprehensive appointments will also include:
- Diagnostic inspection to determine the cause of problems of any size
- Full services following your Rolls Royce’s service plan including oil and fluid checks, alignments and various systems maintenance
- Brake systems and tire checks
- Engine maintenance and repair
- All repairs performed with factory grade tools and equipment and use Rolls Royce parts and materials to ensure your car stays 100% original
Because we understand the importance of service on high-end vehicles like these we provide all of our customers with a 24-month/24,000 mile warranty on any services and repairs your car receives. This way your car receives the dealership quality maintenance it needs from a shop that won’t result in repeat visits like a dealership. We also pride ourselves on the fast turnaround times of our mechanics, getting your car taken care of and back on the road faster than the competition.
Where We Service
Conveniently located in Mission Viejo, CA, Mark Douglas Motorworks also services Rolls Royce and other European-made vehicles from Irvine, Laguna Niguel and Trabuco Canyon. This way no matter where you are coming from you know that there is quality service for your Rolls Royce available that isn’t just the dealership. Please call our shop today to schedule an appointment with one of our specialists for your car or if you have any further questions regarding services available for your vehicle.