Maserati Repair and services
You may be noticing more and more Maserati’s out on the roads as you drive and for good reason. Providing drivers with performance, comfort and sheer power to spare, they are also strong and reliable vehicles that give owners the best of both worlds. Italian-made cars such as Maserati are often seen as the street-legal equivalent of a racecar so their maintenance requirements are nothing to take lightly. The proper preventative maintenance will help you avoid performance issues like under accelerating, harder shifts and unresponsive handling but finding quality service for high-end cars like these can unfortunately be harder than just a trip down the street.
- Mark and his team are great.Jason N.
- I have only been there for routine maintenance so far but am very happy with their customer service. They…Peter O.
- Super service, clean shop and VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FAIR PRICE! Great communicate and constant updates.Steve L.
- Great service and detailed. They’re honest and replaced only what was needed.Zerg C.
- Mark and his team is extremely experienced and does great work. No complaints here! I highly recommend them!bigwavedave321
- You can see the level of trust they have achieved with the caliber of vehicles in the shop. We trust them and won’t be going anywhere else.Bret B.
- Excellent service and great care for their customers vehicles.Sho N.
- Mark not only is extremely experienced and knowledgeable but also very honest; if you car doesn’t need it he will tell you.OC Home R.
- Overall, trustworthy, honest mechanics. I have recommend them to my friends who needs car services, and will continue do so.Jenny T.
- My experience with them has been awesome from start to finish.Sophia M.
- All the reviews are totally correct…Amazing.Thank you gentlemenSkip MaisonSkip M.
- I really never write reviews but had to give props to this repair shop and the excellent service from Mike.Beth L.
- Always amazing service!Blaine D.
- Mike helped me by explaining all the stuff the dealership said I needed and eased my fears of the dealership quote’s.DropSquad52
- Mike is very professional and prompt. The staff is very nice and their rates for service are very fair specially for high end exotic cars.mike s.
- He has worked on a few of my Ferrari’s and always goes above and beyond and exceeds all expectations. No corners ever cut by these guys.Michael M.
- Always feel like these guys are looking out for my best interest with my vehicles Totally trust themBryan C.
- We have found Mark, Mike and the Mark Douglas team go above and beyond to do fantastic work while providing you with an honest assessment of your vehicle.Bill M.
- Great team at MDM! Mark, Mike, and Sean were very helpful and knowledgeable regarding my issues with my Maserati.Ike B.
- Excellent service, Mike was great and super accomodating. Our new go to body shop!Kiran B.
- All I can say is Knowledgeable, Honest, Timely, Professional and above all a pleasure to deal with.Steven S.
- Awesome job! Enjoyed working with Mike! He stayed on top of everything and called me to update the status on my M5! I will be back for sure!Michele R.
- Finished my first year service in a very timely manner. No need to go to dealer anymore.E S.
- Definitely recommend it.ServPro Of Northwest Long B.
- These guys are great, very professional and very helpful. They were clear in explaining their findings and discussed the options.Peggy O.
- I had MDM do a PPI on a Ferrari f430 that I purchased, very friendly and professional. But I’m happy with his service.Paul K.
- Very professional in their work. Kept me well informed along the way.Robert F.
- I would highly recommend Mark Douglas Motorworks.Richard W.
- MDM has serviced my 2 classic Ferrari cars in the past and they are factory trained and the best.This time it was a battery or electrical issue and it would…Dr.Ted C.
- By using MDM I saved a significant amount of…Al P.
- This place is by far the nicest, honest guys! Skip the dealer and go here if you want you car done right.Joey C.
- Nice place, cleaned my sticky buttons, changed oil and filter, prices are reasonableAries X.
- Fantastic Service. Due to all of the good reviews I brought my Testarossa here to fix my brakes, and the car now drives perfectly.Champagne Is Good For Your S.
- Mark did an amazing job installing my H&R sport springs on my Audi. He was a true professional and the quality of his work proves that!Michael A.
- These guys are on it, honest and fast. Thanks again for the great work and excellent communication.Greg M.
- I’ve been bringing all of cars to Mark since he fixed my old Porsche (911) for a fraction of what another shop quoted me.Mikayla F.
- Got my BMW M3’s brakes replaced here last week and was very satisfied with Mark’s work.Jeevani W.
- I’m glad that there’s a good auto repair service for exotic cars in Mission Viejo.Alton W.
- I have been a back a few times now and I’m happy with his work, his Maserati knowledge and his prices.Charlie H.
- I was amazed at how knowledgeable the techs here were. Since then I’ve been bringing all of my other vehicles.Skip T.
- Fantastic service and personal touch!Daryl J.
Dealership Quality In Your NeighborhoodIf your Maserati is due for routine service or you are in need of repairs then call the expert mechanics at Mark Douglas Motorworks. For years our shop has provided drivers with Maserati maintenance that is comparable to the dealerships with an added personal touch. Because our staff is made up of specialists that have a passion for Euro-made cars we understand the specific services that will help you get the highest performance out of your vehicle.Some of our available services for your Maserati include:
- Brake maintenance/repairs including fluid, discs and pads
- Engine coolant check and top-off
- Spark plug replacement
- Power steering fluid check
- Alternator belt maintenance and replacement
- Comprehensive inspection including doors, hinges and front and rear lids
- Road test to ensure everything feels as it should
These services are just some of the routine maintenance that will add to the quality and longevity of your vehicle when performed by the experts in our shop. Because we know how important the performance of your car is and how crucial quality in the service or repairs it receives are we back all of our service and repairs with a 24-month/24,000 mile warranty.
Where To Find MDM
Conveniently located in Mission Viejo, CA, Mark Douglas Motorworks provides superior service for drivers from Irvine, Laguna Niguel and Trabuco Canyon as well. Our shop’s commitment to quality and customer service will have your Maserati properly tuned and prepared for anything. Please call us today to speak with one of our shop’s specialists about our full list of services available or to schedule a maintenance appointment for your Maserati.Maserati Repair received 5 stars out of 5 based on 32 reviews on Yelp.