BMW Suspension Service – Mission Viejo, CA
Different models of BMWs have similarities in suspension design, but are all outfitted and tuned for different handling parameters. Suspension parts that can be upgraded for enhanced performance include:
- Shock absorbers
- Sway bars
- Suspension bearings and bushings
- MacPherson struts/coilovers
- Springs or torsion bars
- Chassis strut braces, for extra stiffening
BMW Suspension Repair
Have you recently taken a hard hit on a pothole, curb or railroad tracks? Well, it happens from time to time. If you are noticing signs such as:
- Hard, persistent pull to one side when driving on straight pavement with no crosswind
- Pull to one side while braking
- Steering feels “heavy” or “clumsy”
- Steering wheel doesn’t center readily after rounding a corner
You may be in need of wheel alignment. At Mark Douglas Motorworks, our BMW technicians are trained and experienced in suspension repair, four-wheel alignment and front-end alignment. When your car is in our shop, you can have the peace of mind of knowing that it’s getting attention and service from real experts. NOTE: it’s also advisable to perform an alignment whenever new tires are installed.
Even in its factory, bone-stock form, your BMW’s suspension is designed to outperform most cars (and many drivers’ abilities). If you’re wanting a bit more out of your BMW, though, you’ve come to the right place with Mark Douglas Automotive. Make an appointment with us and see what we can do for your BMW’s handling properties.