The Ferrari 458 is a popular vehicle, and therefore a popular among automotive art enthusiasts. Here are some instructions on drawing this vehicle. Draw the Ferrari doors and intercooler
1. Draw the outline of the Ferrari 458
2. Draw the outline for the windows and wheel fenders.
3. Draw the doors and intercooler.
4. Using a lighter pencil, enhance the body.
5. Draw the headlights
6. Outline the wheels and tires and add the details (side mirrors, door handle, windshield wipers, etc.)
7. Using a light pencil first outline the wheel and then darken the inner layers of the wheel to give that third dimensional look.
8. Darken the lines, draw the tire treads and add enhancements.
9. Shade the dark areas first.
10. Lightly shade the area where the sun shines on the car, and darken the darkest area (the intercooler and fenders)
11. Darken the inside of the wheel and lightly shade the outside rim.
12. Finally darken the undercarriage of the car and lightly shade the tires and windows. You have now completed the car.
Drawing and instructions by Alejandro Lara